Simplified online presentations
cLive is a comprehensive way to capture and manage the digital distribution of your valuable conference content.
With this system, presentations, including all on-screen animations, videos and cursor movements, are recorded live and automatically encoded for a wide range of playback formats.
The speaker’s voice is automatically synchronized with both the video and the speaker’s presentation material, and slides are automatically indexed with thumbnail previews for easy viewer navigation. The completed assets can then be made available online as audio files, video-on-demand and podcasts.
cLive is simple to install, easy to handle onsite, and cost effective. No additional hardware is needed in the session rooms, and you can choose between a variety of cLive recording formats, such as cLive audio or cLive video. You can even use cLive as a basis for populating cView, Webges’ digital archive and library system. Regardless, your content will be available online within 24 hours.
Short and Simple
- Audio recordings video-on-demand, and live Webcasts
- Fully automated post-production
- Asset archiving via the cView online library
- Optional production of presentations for digital distribution on CD or USB stick
- User-friendly and quick-loading
- Mac- and PC-compatible
- Smartphone/tablet functions (iPhone/iPad and Android)
- Your standardized branding on all layouts